Tuesday, March 14, 2006

sleepings and stinky babies

Dearest Leo has slept through the night the last two nights in a row--count them, two. This also means he slept through his bath, since I didn't want to give him one at 10pm when we woke him for his last bottle, so he's a little stinky. But, he slept! He's been really crabby in the evenings though--not enough daytime naps and so he's overtired and doesn't want to sleep, in case he misses something cool. (I think) the only reason we got him to fall asleep the last two nights is because we had to go on errands (car swapping) that required both Jeff and I, so we had to take Leo in the car with us. He almost always falls asleep in the car, but we never had to use this trick even when he was really little. Oh well, I guess I'll take cranky for now if it means he'll sleep through the night.

1 comment:

aisha said...

Yea for sleeping!