Monday, August 27, 2007

Toddler-isms

Hi everyone--sorry so quiet lately--no time to keep up!

Thought you'd enjoy a couple of Leo's cute mispronunciations:

Boggis= Thomas (as in the train)
wahger= water

I know there are more, but it's early on Monday and I can't think of any.

This weekend we went to the local sweetcorn festival, Meadowbrook Park, and Wheatfield Park. We had a great time at all three. The corn at the festival was _so_ good, and Leo got to see lots of baby animals at the petting zoo area, although we didn't let him go in (it was pretty crowded). The parks are both within walking distance from our house.

The house is currently a disaster, as I decided it would be good to try to get all of the painting done before we unpacked a room thoroughly. So this weekend was the kitchen. Two walls into an orange that felt like living inside a pumpkin I told Jeff to stop painting--and then we re-primed all over again and on Sunday he got halfway through with a nice spring-y green color. Much better, although a perhaps it's a bit dark? I dunno, we'll see. My goal is to have it all done by Thanksgiving.

Ok--time to get to work.

No comments: