Leo loves to play in the kitchen cabinets. This can be fun or downright annoying, depending on whether you are in the middle of trying to cook something yourself. In the spirit of Thanksgiving cooking, I give you
TupperHead!




(I don''t know about you, but I think it's funny that between us, Jeff and I have five degrees from four universities, I have worked at two additional universities in addition to one of the above, Jeff has worked at one community college and attended two others plus credit courses without a formal degree from another university, and none of the educational institutions heretofore mentioned is Michigan State. The sweatshirt was a lovely gift from a relative who was honoring the fact that Jeff is from Lansing. It's almost the only university apparel Leo has [my undergraduate alma mater sent him a shirt that he's just about to grow into] and I think it'll probably stay that way until he's ready for college. For bonus points--can anyone name the colleges and universities in question? :-) )
Happy upcoming Turkey Day!
[ed. by Jeff on 11/22: in view of a shirt in Leo's closet, the trivia quiz has been updated. Mom, you got most of them, but you need to make it a comment. :) ]
1 comment:
Just what you always wanted -- a boy in a tupperware thing! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment