Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I did it!

Those are very common words for Leo right now, along with "Right there," "There it is," "That way," "I don't want it," and pretty much anything we say, as parroting really frequent at the moment.

"I did it" ranges from anything as simple as getting food onto his fork as building a block tower. Another "I did it" is the fact that I finally gave in and cut Leo's hair. I couldn't bear the thought of taking him to a barber or salon and having them cut all of the curl off, so I did it myself. Luckily for me his hair is crazy enough that it looks ok even though it's not perfect.



Leo before haircut.















Leo after haircut (kinda hard to tell, I know).











We also got some snow last week, once just a few inches (pictured here), and another day with about 5 inches--it's all melted now (no white Christmas), but we had fun while it lasted.

No comments: