Friday, March 13, 2009

Nothing to see here, move along folks

It's been pretty quiet around here--just the way we like it. Of course, this means we don't have a whole lot to post about. We've been wondering lately if anyone is even reading, given the distinct lack of comments on posts or Flickr pictures. We don't do this for our health you know!

A few recent Leo-isms:
  • Mama, I have a question for you.
  • It's a vegetable. (Papa: How do you know?) Because I don't like it.
  • I have a problem. (When he needs help with something.)

Sorry these didn't turn out so well. I was playing with the camera settings. I took a one-session class at the community college on how to optimally use your digital camera (I learned the goal is to adjust the settings so that you don't have to use the flash at all if possible.) and am still experimenting. Since it was dim in the office I was able to adjust some settings and they turned out ok, but still a bit grainy (and I learned that grainy and blurry are not the same thing!)



Leo's practicing writing his name on the computer. Er, I guess that makes it typing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you will probably get a ton of comnents from the grandparents! I check the blog every day first thing in the a.m. - even before my email. No matter how insignificant or non-existent the "news" - it's good to see how the "kids" are getting along, and to see how my grandbaby is growing up so quickly. I appreciate the time and effort that goes into each entry because of your busy schedules, but it really helps to make my day. (e.g. I wil be chuckling all day today about the vegetable comment.)

granny m

Anonymous said...

I second that! Don't stop. Do more.

Memaw