Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's a....

Girl, at least according to the ultrasound techs this morning.

Here's a picture of her:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,wow! I'm blown away. Had to show everybody in the office. Never thought I'd get so choked up over a fuzzy, hazy, looks-just- like-a-little-human-being image. Amazing. Love you all.

Granny m

the sandwich life said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful!

Kirstin said...

Thanks mom and Cynthia. I went back and compared the pics to Leo's 20 week ultrasound and it's amazing how much more detail you can see here. It's funny because I'm like "what's that?!" "Is that supposed to be there?" and with Leo it was just a fuzzy blur and we assumed everything was where it should be.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! HOw is Leo feeling about a baby sister?

Kirstin said...

LL--pretty good,once he got his initial displeasure about not getting the brother he requested out of the way.