.... 3 loads of laundry, about 8 hours of collective sleep between two grown-ups, and way, way too many coughs from a little boy. Blech.
Leo had a few coughs on Wednesday and Thursday nights, but it was really, really bad last night. He and I spent two different stretches out on the recliner -- a 3-hour one where I actually got some sleep (10:30-1:30), and another stretch that started around 5:15, after which neither of the boys really made it back to sleep. Each of those stretches was started by, or interrupted early by, an instance of him coughing so hard that he triggered his gag reflex -- thus the 2.5 pairs of PJ's and 3 loads of laundry. Leo finally got up and started doing a puzzle around 6:30; I drifted in and out until about 8:15, probably as much out as in.
He's still doing some coughing, though the rate has slowed down. We'll see how coherent either Kirstin or I are today
No comments:
Post a Comment