It's still hot as blazes here, but not quite as bad today. Leo asked us to buy some shaving cream while we were at Target today so he could play with it like they do at school. So, we headed outside and he had a blast.On a totally unrelated note, at breakfast this morning Leo got his own vitamin out. When I asked him how he had done that, he looked at me like I was a tad slow and said, "I pushed and turned, see, that's what it says on the cap."

Memaw and Bebop were here for a 24hr visit and during that time we dusted off the croquet set that Steve brought last weekend.
Leo giving a concert on his Lincoln Log "xylophone." He was singing along (and I use the term "along" loosely here) to "Here Comes Science" by They Might Be Giants.
That reminds me, earlier this week, Leo was walking around wearing Jeff's plastic lab goggles and told me very seriously that he was "looking for science."
1 comment:
I knew those things would come in handy for something. granny m
Post a Comment