Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Introducing Leo


The real reason that this blog got started... those who know us know that Kirstin's been pregnant. Leo William Dougan was born this morning, measuring in at 7 lbs. 12 oz., 21" long.

Mom & baby are both doing well, though Kirstin's a bit tired (and taking a nap as I type.)

I'm headed back to the hospital in a little while. I'll have to head back in to school tomorrow, both for conferences and to finish getting things ready for the sub who's going to hold down the fort for a couple of weeks while I help get through the first big hump of recovery. We'll have family in through various parts of November and December, so we're not really going to be on our own.

I'll try to get a better picture of the little guy later, but all the labor & delivery/nursery nurses were talking about how cute he is.

1 comment:

Doug and Katherine said...

Congratulations Kirstin and Jeff and Welcome to the World Leo! We're so excited for you all--having a child is the best thing in world. Grace just had her 1st Birthday...it flies by so enjoy every minute! We wish all three of you the best. Katherine, Doug and Grace