Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just Keep Swimming......

That's been our motto for most of the last two months or so, particularly with the time I've been needing to put into my new job as a high school teacher. Now that I'm into the last few days before Sprout makes an appearance, it's even more true than ever. In addition to the normal workload, there's getting my Individualized Growth Plan (educator-speak for "how are you going to become a better teacher this year?") done and turned in today, a slew of meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and needing to get lesson plans pulled together to cover the time that I'll be out helping Kirstin recover.

On the plus side, everybody here (at work) is excited, and they're in our court. Three more days at work, and then everything goes for a headspin.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming......

No comments: