Monday, July 17, 2006

Project post: Kitchen Before


I hadn't realized until I just went looking that we really only have the one old picture of the kitchen, which was taken by the people we bought the house from. So, none of the "stuff" visible is ours, but the surfaces (which are all changing) and the appliances (which aren't) are all visible. No good view of the lights, which have already been switched (at least, mostly... we may put in a new ceiling fan afterward).

As of this writing, we've redone the floor and most of the lighting. Painting is in progress (the trim has been redone, but not yet the walls), and the room will be a lighter shade of yellow when we finish. If electronic pics exist from the manufacturers of the paint and floor colors, I can't quickly find them. My parents have a few intermediate-stage pictures, which I'll try to retrieve tonight or tomorrow.

update on floor pictures: it seems that the pattern we selected has been discontinued, as the manufacturer no longer lists it on their own web site.

Leo pics have been updated with Flickr, so you can now go look at all the Leo-y goodness that you wish. Still no good ones of those teeth, though. (And yes, it was both of the bottom front ones at once.)

No comments: