Sometimes little boys don't sleep the whole night through--and then everyone is tired the next day. Leo woke up crying around 11pm and I tried to get him to settle down for almost an hour, but finally relented and brought him back to bed with me--which didn't work--he wriggled and kicked and fussed. So at about 1:30am I said, too bad for you mister, and put him back in his crib. Where he finally fell asleep. Sigh.
I think the transition at daycare is having some effect--he is in good spirits during the day, but I think at night his little brain is just overloaded. He fussed a lot this morning (was probably still tired=cranky)!--which makes me cranky. Hopefully things will settle down soon.
I've got more pics to post--just have to find time to do it. Ok, really, I have to find the energy to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment