Tuesday, January 08, 2008

He did it!

Leo used the potty for the first time today at school. We have not been pushing potty learning at all--although we have bought a potty chair and let Leo sit on it when he asks (and we have the time). Since everything I have read says that boys learn later than girls and that kids are generally closer to three before they can put it all together, we're not in a real big rush to get him out of diapers. But, since he's currently the youngest in his daycare class and about 5 of the others are using the potty fairly frequently, he often asks to use it at school too.

In other news, Leo occasionally gets attached to the big pillow, (left over from when I was pregnant with him) and wants to drag it all over the house. Here're some cute pictures.


Here Leo has his bag, which is filled with books, cars, and a "baby" (stuffed animal). Apparently he is very tired from carrying it around.











This boy is such a ham. I don't know where he gets it from, since Jeff and I hate having our pictures taken.








Leo did not want to risk losing the pillow, so it had to be involved in story time. He loves pop-up books. In this one two of the pages always scare him at first (they are all dinosaurs), but then he gets over it and hugs them.

No comments: