Last week Leo started his music class at daycare. He had such a good time, his teacher said he was jumping up and down with excitement when he got back to the room to rejoin his class.
Friday we went to an evening play date across the street, in lieu of the rained out Meadowbrook Park Jazz Walk (which got rescheduled to next week). Saturday Jeff was gone from 6:45am-1:30pm to be a proctor for the ACTs at school. Leo and I ran errands and tried to buy him shoes without much luck. After Jeff got home and Leo got up from nap we tried again and spent too much on these. I wanted to get him these, which were less expensive, but Leo didn't like them.
Today it's been pouring buckets, and we all got wet doing the grocery shopping. Then Jeni and I got to go out to lunch and score good deals at OWB. I got Leo 1 fall/winter jacket, 3 pairs of jeans, one pair of pants (blue, of course), one pair of pajamas, 3 shirts, all for $35 (kind of makes up for the expensive shoes, I guess).
In the pictures Leo is having fun hanging out in the block bucket (gotta get better at wiping his mouth after dinner)... and helping papa wash lettuce in the salad spinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment