Sorry for the lack of posts lately--we're still here, really. Life has just been fairly routine (in a good way) and there isn't much exciting to report. Memorial Day weekend was quiet and restful--since the weather didn't cooperate we didn't go to Allerton Park as we'd hoped. Leo took 3-4 hour naps each of the three days, so it left us a lot of quiet time to ourselves. I spent a lot of it fostering the OCD I've had lately (Obsessive Cullen Disorder), as I have now read all of the Twilight saga books 2x and watched the movie twice as well (all in the past two weeks).
Jeff is valiantly trying to get to the end of the school year and is counting the days until his semester is over.
Leo has morphed into a mini-teenager these days, with a lot of whininess and challenging behavior. But we love him any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment