June 1 marked the last day I had students at Centennial HS. For those who don't know by now, my contract at Centennial was not renewed for next year, and I subsequently submitted a resignation. I do not yet have a position secured for Fall 2010, though many people assure me that it's early in the hiring season. The remainder of the week was spent cleaning and securing the room for tomorrow's start of summer school.
Last week, Kirstin had a number of medical appointments, all in essence follow-ups to her surgery in October. The current short version is that everything appears to be normal to the specialist, and we expect a clean bill of health even after the rest of the test results come back.
We've finally been remembering to make use of the library to borrow movies from, and Leo has loved the last two selections for him: Mary Poppins and Robin Hood (the Disney animated version). We've also snagged A Prairie Home Companion for us. (Weird movie.....)
Overall, life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment