Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to work

So far it's been a good week--I've only been at work 2 of the four days! (I had a medical procedure and prep Weds and Thursday). Memaw and Bebop are here helping the transition and corralling kids while we were at the hospital today.

Our friends the Orams sent a huge box of pretty things for Molly-here's a dress.











Making pizzas.













Telling secrets.













Anniversary couple.













New name for when Molly sneezes formula out her nose: Snurps (we call spit-ups urps).

Earlier this week it was very rainy. Leo insisted on taking his umbrella somewhere and Jeff was trying to convince him to take his raincoat too.

Leo: Why do I have to take my raincoat and umbrella?
Jeff: Have you ever heard the expression "belt and suspenders"?
Leo: No. Is there a movie or a book about it? A poem? I wanna wear a belt. What's a dispender?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You'd think I'd remember, since my boss' anniversary is exactly one week later than yours, and I have to remind him every year.

Had to put that Leoism up on the office joke wall. It was just too cute.

Granny m

Anonymous said...

sunflower Molly is sooooooooo adorable I could eat her up!

auntie LL