Thursday, July 01, 2010

Molly is three months old

Dear Molly,

Ok, so I'm a little slow getting this post up--there just aren't enough hours in the day. If I have to choose between cuddling you and writing about you, I pick the former.
This month you've starting laughing, drooling, and scooting. When we get you out of the crib or off of the play mat, you might be turned 180 degrees from where we left you. You giggle, especially if we giggle at you first. You drool. A lot. Often your wardrobe changes come not because you've spit up, but because you've drooled all over.






You sleep through the night pretty reliably, and eat at our dinner time and first thing in the morning, and two other times during the day. You don't spit up nearly so much any more.


For comparison, Leo at three months: http://dougans.blogspot.com/2006/01/3-months-old.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice, Mama. Take all the cuddling you can get now, 'cause you well know it will be no time before she's scooting right out of your arms in search of a new adventure. Granny m