I couldn't wait any longer to paint the kids' bathroom and hallway. I was going to wait until we redo the bathroom--but that could be years away. So I woke up on Saturday morning and said "Jeff, hold onto your hat, I'm painting this weekend."
I think it's a vast improvement over the dark gold paint and funky basket shelves.
I couldn't get this shot to not be yellow. The shelves were a #^%#! to put up, and we still need to adjust the one on the top.
The hallway is much crisper, even with the green wall (I was afraid I wouldn't have enough of the cream color, but in the end I did). The green color actually matches the stripe in the shower curtain, although that wasn't planned. This is paint we were originally going to use as an accent in Leo's room but never did. This weekend we plan to cover a large portion of the green wall with mirror tiles and at some point in the future will frame them out.
1 comment:
A fresh coat of paint can do wonders. Good job! Granny m
Post a Comment