My first reaction was to laugh. Especially if he has it posted on his bedroom door.
It's certainly natural for Leo to feel put out at times. He will need a space of his very own, some stuff of his very own, and some of Mom and Dad's time of his very own. It's not going to be easy, but it will work out just fine after about 20 years...
Talk to some "olders" (especially 4-5 years or more), e.g. LL, Aunt Mary Ellen. I know for a fact that both of them would have preferred at times to remain only children. Us youngers certainly didn't make life easy for them.
2 comments:
My first reaction was to laugh. Especially if he has it posted on his bedroom door.
It's certainly natural for Leo to feel put out at times. He will need a space of his very own, some stuff of his very own, and some of Mom and Dad's time of his very own. It's not going to be easy, but it will work out just fine after about 20 years...
Talk to some "olders" (especially 4-5 years or more), e.g. LL, Aunt Mary Ellen. I know for a fact that both of them would have preferred at times to remain only children. Us youngers certainly didn't make life easy for them.
granny m
It made me laugh. I adore my sister, but there are still times - in our 30s - where I don't want to hang out with her. ;)
Post a Comment