You are a crawling, chatting, clapping cutie. You can pull up to standing and crawl up stairs. You love to blow raspberries and make funny sounds by moving your lips with your finger. You can "kiss" goodbye and wave. Everything goes in your mouth and everything gets pulled off of tables or bookshelves. You love to play peekaboo. You think your brother is hilarious, and I swear I heard you say his name when he came into the room the other morning.You have two teeth with more likely on the way. You eat all sorts of things. You no longer nap in the afternoon with any frequency (sob!).
We love you Peanut! Mama, Papa, and Leo
 |
| I did it! |
 |
| Stinker |
 |
| Nothing to see here, move along! |
 |
| This is what Molly thinks of Leo's homework. |
2 comments:
o.k. I know everyone is thinking it, so I'll be the one to say it. Teacher, my sister ate my homework.
Granny m
o.k. I know everyone is thinking it, so I'll be the one to say it. Teacher, my sister ate my homework.
Granny m
Post a Comment