I know--it's been a while. Honestly there's nothing exciting going on here. Molly has had her bandages off of her hand and is healing nicely--crawling on all fours and even pulling up to her knees. You can now see and feel her second bottom tooth that's coming in--especially when she bites your face or fingers (what can I say, she's affectionate). Leo is settling into kindergarten--doing well, but getting used to having to follow rules and schedules again. I'm dreading the start of the new semester next week--so much to do and not enough time. Jeff continues to wrangle the household and Molly on a full-time basis, doing both admirably and keeping me sane, although I'm sure he'd argue he's going in-sane (not true though!)
 |
| Belated XMas with Bebop and Memaw |
 |
| Afternoon snack? |
 |
| Robot Leo |
2 comments:
It must be the look on his face, but this robot pic absolutely cracks me up. Love it, love it, loooove it! granny m
In that first pic Molly looks like she's spinning a great big yarn for Bebop - "...and then in third grade, I..."
Post a Comment