Well, not really, just a few pictures I got while distracting Molly outside before bed tonight. Ignore all of the weeds in the background--they've really exploded in the last few days.
![]() |
| wax begonias--I get them every year because they remind me of Granny Grace |
| marigolds--because the animals won't eat them |
![]() |
| This hen and chicks has been looking rather, um, happy lately. |
![]() |
| Turns out that's a bloom--which is rather unusual to see. |
| A bunny right on the property line--they prefer to lie on the short side but eat our longer grass. Eat more faster! |
![]() |
| I planted the calla lily Mom gave me after Molly was born, and this is as close as we've gotten to a flower--it's more like a colored leaf. |
| Hanging basket--Leo picked the blue flowers |
I don't have pictures of the back yard, where I've planted several hostas, or the side yard where I planted allium that came up all nice and tall, but didn't turn into full purple balls (yet) but are half green and purple on top.




No comments:
Post a Comment