Last weekend we were in Chicagoland for a wedding. It was a sports-themed reception and we had to sit at the UNC table and not the Badger table. But we didn't curse the wedding because of it.
We got to see Aunt Alison, cousin Carina, Aunt Jean, Margie and Hope, and Memaw and Bebop of course! The kids even got to go in the hotel pool with Papa and Alison and Carina.
 |
| Molly in her throne |
 |
| Sibling lineup |
 |
| Hanging around at the church after the ceremony |
 |
| This is why we don't have as many pictures these days--lots of time spent reading. |
2 comments:
love, love, love these kids. Thank you for posting the pictures, they are wonderful!
Those who know me are well aware I am not the mushy-gushy type. However, every time I see pics of my grandbabies I feel very blessed. granny m
Post a Comment