Thursday, April 20, 2006

hello out there

A few of you have let me know how much you dislike long spaces between posts--but hey, we get busy around here! I'll talk a little but will mostly share pictures...

Here's the happy boy with his happy mama and papa in the park. He's been laughing a lot spontaneously lately--big giggles and squeals with no provocation. It's contagious and so much fun to wake up to and come home to!














The highchair arrived--Leo loves it!












Solid food has been tried--Leo didn't like it, but now likes bananas. We'll go back and try sweet potato again. We're planning to use this book to make his food because it has yummy-looking recipes that all freeze well.









Granddad Steve and Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Alex visited over Easter (Jeff's Dad and sister and her husband). Leo liked everybody and they liked him. Jeff and Steve cleared the front and back yards--mowing and raking, filling 20 yard bags; Jeff got poison ivy.

As you can see in this picture, Leo loves the newspaper--we had to wash his hands after this. But he loves to crinkle magazines and catalogs and pieces of paper.


They all went to a Durham Bulls baseball game (Leo and I stayed home). We toured the Duke campus and visited the gardens (Leo slept).

I think Alex was ready to take Leo home with them--he was a natural.








Grandma Marge sent an Easter package, which had in it, among others things, a hand-knitted stuffed rabbit named Mr. B

When I was little my mom made my sister and I handsewn dolls (a boy and a girl) that had their own sets of clothes and yarn hair. My sister still has hers, but I don't know what I ever did with mine.

1 comment:

aisha said...

Yea the amazing Leo is back! Those pictures are amazing. Jeff orange is a good color on you.