Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mmmmmmm

The last two days or so Leo has been working on M sounds, so every so often he gets this adorable, concentrated, lips-pursed look and goes Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend.

Ms. Ete at daycare more or less insisted I had to start bringing in solid food for him--I'd been waiting until we could get him eating it consistently at home, but hadn't had much luck. However Ms. Melissa said that many babies who won't eat at home pig out at daycare. So yesterday I took in some sweet potates. Ms. Ete's note on our daily update sheet said "I see what you mean Mom [about him not eating]. He doesn't know how to swallow, so I put in his pacifier after each bite and then he will swallow. He has to learn." He ate all of the potatoes. This morning when I talked to her she said he'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Mmmmm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a clever idea, using the binky!

he'll get the hang of it soon

:^) H