I wish I could buy time in a bottle--there is just not enough of it in a day! Sorry for lack of posts and pictures lately--Jeff has been using the laptop for work related purposes (gasp!) late into the evening these last many nights and so I haven't had a chance to show you anything new. Leo is fine--the broccoli seems to have been too strong for his system (or maybe it was a bug) and he had a few days with projectile vomiting and other explosive bodily functions. Let's just say I did lots of laundry and had to mop the nursery a few times. He's better now and broccoli is not going back on the menu for a while.
I've had several quartet gigs the last few weeks and so having fun playing again (and earning some money). Jeff is counting the days until the school year is over...
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment