After the 'Bug was being more stubborn than usual about falling asleep a couple nights running (since Friday night, really), we took him in to the evening pediatrician hours on Wednesday. He's got his first ear infection, but we caught it fairly early -- the eardrum wasn't bulging, but it was definitely infected. Kirstin spent yesterday (Thursday) home with him, since it was the first 24 hours of antibiotics.
Yesterday was also my first high school graduation as a faculty member. The ceremony was mercifully short, since they were reading about 6 names a minute. (Yes, I clocked one of the Assistant Principals at one point.) I'm now into some of the end-of-year things, and largely finished with those, as well. Over Monday & Tuesday, I have some work to do with a set of cumulative folders for students in my homeroom and books to check in (because they arrived after school started). Otherwise, that's it. It'll be a long two days next week, I think. Fortunately, I have follow-up calls to make on job possibilities on Monday.
I'm looking forward to a few days of crash time before I go charging into full-bore "get stuff done" mode for the summer. That includes a bunch of things I haven't had time to do during the year, as well as trying to prepare for next year, whereever I am.
In other news, my on-line class (for finishing my teaching license) is going well. Nothing interesting to report there besides that.
We've got a few digital movies that I've tried uploading, but right now I can't figure out how to make it play nice.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment