
That's me who's a sleepyhead-not Leo. No, Leo has recently taken to fussing at length at bedtime and waking at 3:30am most mornings and not going back to sleep easily. He used to go to bed quickly and if he awoke was easy to get back to sleep. Not lately. Maybe he's teething. That's about the best I can think of, since he's not particularly happy when he wakes up, so he's not waking just to play.

He's working really hard on learning to crawl and can sort of scoot backwards. If he is entirely on the hardwood he can go in a circle.
1 comment:
Oh yeah...
In my sleep-deprivation-affected memory banks, I have a fuzzy recollection of this time period.
Otto got up every night at 3 a.m. for -- well, honestly, a long time. Teething will do it. I also firmly believe that big development things like crawling get them up. He might be sort of practicing in his sleep.
It's tough. Stick to your bedtime routine, maybe try putting him down half an hour earlier. You'll get through this soon!
Post a Comment