Sorry for lack of pictures lately--time, she is scarce! Leo seems to like his new shoes, although Miss Melissa told me when I picked him up today that he likes to take them off. He's still pulling up and cruising, but no progress toward walking yet.I've had lots of rehearsals and other things that have kept me busy and out of the house lately and after one whole Saturday away I took him in my arms and he looked at me and said "mama". He's still saying baba for papa, but has started to add "g" sounds to his vocabulary.
Not too much else new. The last two days Leo has only take 50 minute naps each day. That's 50 minutes for the whole day. On a good day he naps 3 hours or more. When he transitions up to the next room he only gets one nap, but it can be as long as he needs. I'm not ready for him to start that schedule just yet!Joke of the week: new name for pacifier--"wa wa" mute (this is a real kind of trumpet mute)

2 comments:
I like to take off my shoes too...
Does my baby have a sock in his mouth?
Post a Comment