Well, today was day two of the transition at daycare. Although, it hasn't been much of a transition, since yesterday (after being out M & Tu) he spent a half day in the new room and this morning I took him straight to his new room. He cried when I dropped him off and his old teacher cried when she learned he'd be in the new room all day. Then I started to cry too.
But, I could tell that out of one tear-filled eye Leo was looking around at all the new toys and at the new and familiar kids and starting to realize that it might be ok after all. One of the babies who knows him looked at him and said "Eo! Eo!" I don't know if she can't say L's yet or if it's just that she had her pacifier in her mouth, but it was too darn cute. I know he'll like having more room to crawl and cruise and play with big-boy toys. He'll be walking by Thanksgiving or Christmas I bet.
He looked very grown up this morning in his zipped, hooded jacket, rolled up jeans, polo shirt, and sneakers. He is such a sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment