Thursday, October 05, 2006

No tears!

There were no tears when I dropped Leo off at daycare this morning. He seems to be more used to Miss Gayla now, and boy do all of those new cool toys rock! Within 30-seconds of Miss Gayla putting him down he raced over to the push/walk-behind toy and was zooming all over the room. He almost ran over John's hand, but John didn't seem to mind. (John will have to get used to it, as he's the one with two new 3-month old brothers. I met them the other other day and they are adorable.)

This weekend Jeff and I are going to a wedding, and because it's in the evening we are leaving Leo with Miss Heidi. It's about an hour away, so he'll have lots of time to play with her before he needs to go to bed. We go back to the doctor on Monday to make sure his ear infection is gone.

We've got family coming at the end of the month and we've been vowing to have a yard sale before they come to clear out the guest room and attic, but I don't know when we're going to find the time! Somewhen soon we also need to replace Jeff's car, as it's on its last legs (wheels?). We know what we want, but have to find the right options on the right model and the time to do all the paperwork, etc.

Life is full, but that's good.

1 comment:

aisha said...

Yea! No tears!