Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Whew! Random things...

Ok--can we just slow things down a bit? Everything is going so fast and Leo is growing up more every day. There is too much to do.

I leave tomorrow for a three-day conference--I hope the boys will be ok (they will). My birthday is Tuesday and I don't think it's a good thing when most of the birthday presents you ask for are household chores like recaulking the bathroom tub, getting the yardwork done, or other mundane things that just don't fit in the schedule.

I told Jeff that Leo did not need to get me anything for my birthday, that he was way too young for that, but if he felt strongly about getting me some fall flowers I wouldn't mind.




Monday's visit to the dr confirmed that the ear infection is not quite gone yet. But, Leo is zooming around the house, pushing an early b-day present from Grandpa Bill. That boy will be walking soon! He's also starting to make more conversational noises, interspersed with some excellent examples of raspberries. I don't know if that's commentary on the dialogue or not.








Here are some other recent pics. We will update Flickr again soon. You can see that pushing things around the house are a big theme with Leo lately--if it will move he'll push it and walk behind it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! He's starting to look a little less like a baby and more like a boy... what a darling.

And I know how you feel re: the to-do list. I think this age is very demanding, they're starting to walk and develop some autonomy. It gets easier again in a few months.