Friday, October 13, 2006

Just Us Guys

Kirstin's been out of town for the last two days, off at one of her two annual meetings, and she doesn't get home until tomorrow. By itself, this wouldn't normally be a bad thing -- but I've spent all week trying not to get sick. I've had no voice for the last two days -- not a good thing when you're a teacher! It might only be imiagined that I'm extremely worn out.

Tomorrow is likely to be spent in some combination of errand-running. Which items on the agenda of Target trip, putting deposit onto a new car for me, and a bookstore trip (you do know that the last Series of Unfortunate Events book came out today, right?) actually make the cut, I won't predict right now.

No pictures with this post, because Leo's been in bed before 7:00 each of the last two nights. I'm hoping to be in bed within an hour or so, myself.

No comments: