Well, we finally got snow yesterday. Only 1"--but around here that was enough to close schools and daycares. I still had to go to work. I took Leo in with me for a bit in the morning and then stayed home with him until lunch. Then Jeff came home (even though they didn't have classes he went in to work on student evaluations) and stayed with Leo while I went back to work. Leo took a three hour nap yesterday! He seemed to be interested in the snow as we watched it fall in the early morning, but it was too cold to really let him get down and play in it.
Today was back to daycare, and as we approached his room at daycare I was talking to one of the managers and Leo went up to the door of Ms. Gayla's room and knocked before we went in. It was so cute! I have never seen him do that before.
Leo's pink eye seems to have cleared up but I've still got it--yuck. I'm trying to be really careful so no one else gets it.
Not much else exciting to report--
Kirstin
No comments:
Post a Comment