Wednesday, March 14, 2007

guppy gog

Leo used to be able to say "puppy" fairly clearly--but now he usually says "guppy gog." He's now learned the sign for dog and uses it every time he sees one in a book or in the park.

(Those are blueberries all over his mouth in the picture).

He also officially knows Elmo now. We were giving him a bath tonight and he pointed to his wind-up Elmo bath toy and said "Eh-mo."

He's been playing in the sandbox a lot at school and coming home with shoes and pants loaded with sand (I've got to remember to dump his shoes out before we leave school or at the front door, and not have sand land all over the changing table and his room when I take his shoes off!).

We finally got Leo's memory box finished and mounted--it's one of the pictures we had professionally done in November and his hand and foot prints (which we just got around to doing last month...)

Not too much else new--I said to Jeff the other night "we have to remember to post about that," but I don't remember what "that" was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Leo you look so adorable in the picture of you with your green jammies. It makes me want to give you kisses all over. Your Easter box is on its way.

Love, auntie LL (& Shannon) & of course puppies - sam, mona, martha and kitty Joe Joe