I was picking Leo up from day care yesterday to take him to the pediatrician for what we (and they) thought was a case of nasty diaper rash. (It's incidental to the story, but the real verdict was a yeast infection.) I got there at the end of snack time, and all the babies came over to see me. While Leo was busy trying to climb up onto me, Emma works her way in front of him to give him a hug. While she's there, she grabs his face between her hand and gives him a kiss right under the nose -- twice. (On that spot between the nose and the lips.)
As I told him in the car on the way, "Leo, you might not think that you've got a girlfriend, but somebody else does."
I've been duly reprimanded for not posting pictures with the 16-month post, and will attempt to remedy that when he's not busy trying to climb onto the table, me, and everything else in sight.
2 comments:
ah, yes... Otto and his classmates are all into hugging and kissing each other, with the side benefit being that he now loves to hug and kiss us
and a thin layer of lotrimin under a thick layer of boudreaux's does wonders for really bad diaper rashes - hope Leo's clears up soon!
Yeah, that age were they kiss is so cute. My Ryker's got a cute little girlfriend too (who's older even).
Post a Comment