Friday, May 11, 2007

checkup

Leo had his 18 month checkup yesterday. He's 55% for head circumference, 55% for weight (27 lbs 5 ozs), and 75% for height (I can't remember how many inches. That height is all in the torso--most of his 12 mos pants still fit, but even some of his 18 mos shirts are getting too short. He screamed mightily during the shots, but calmed down after. Those are the last shots he needs until he's 5--whew!

Last night after dinner we loaded Leo up in the stroller and hiked the 20 min trek down to the mall to get ice cream (totally negating the benefits of the walk!) No surprise that Leo liked both the birthday cake flavor and the peppermint flavor.

In other news, yesterday I got a job offer from school A. As I have an interview with school B on Monday and just had a phone interview with school C on Tuesday, I told school A that I couldn't answer until I knew more about what was going on with schools B and C. I have to call school C and nudge them to make a decision about whether to bring me in for an on-site interview. It's a relief to know that I will be escaping the craziness that is my current job and the politics therein (for anyone who'd like to know what the heck I'm talking about email me and I'll fill you in).

More pictures coming this weekend, hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long body - short legs. Welcome to the Lenda family, Leo!