A whole lotta photos finally uploaded to Flickr today. They are all from over the last 6 months and I haven't had time to label or organize them. But, here's a hint--the less hair Leo has, the younger he is. :-)
[added by Jeff:] Friday night was a reception at Kirstin's office for her, Leo, and me. Mostly for Leo, if you ask several of the other adults in attendance. it was good to get a chance to meet (most of) everybody. After that, we stopped by most of the first half of one of the few Centennial HS home football games this year. While I was walking around with him, we stopped near the band, since I'm a former drum major. The band director was a impressed by the little guy, and called out:
"Hey, band!"
"Hey what?"
"Say, 'Hi, Leo!'"
"Hi, Leo!"
It didn't register with him, but I got a kick out of it.
Went to the Farmers Market yesterday and also went to several furniture stores on our quest to find a new dining set. No luck so far... Today I'm making apple bread with the apples we got at the market--one of my favorite recipes from the Penzeys Spices catalog. They don't have that recipe online (it's from 2000), but here's one of their apple cake recipes.
This week Lowes came and installed the new bamboo floor in the office. It looks great and now we can't call it the cat room anymore since it doesn't smell like cat. Hallelujah! Now we need to order more storage--we lost some storage space in the office closet because we are having to make up for the fact that our bedroom closet is smaller.
No comments:
Post a Comment