Leo has really been using his manners lately--and I think it's just lovely. There's something so cute about "crackers please!" He also uses thank you semi-consistently and "excuse me" has shown up a few times. He's also been saying "be careful" and "be gentle" and it's so cute!
He finally slept all night last night (except for a brief bout of leg-thumping on the mattress around 3am--I think he slept through it, but I didn't). He still has a cough and a runny nose, but not much we can do about those. Since he doesn't have a fever and his snot has been clear (sorry, but we aren't into subtlety here) we've been sending him to school.
Yesterday he said "play Deanna?" I think he really enjoyed playing with her on Saturday night when Jeff and I went out on our big date (dinner and dancing). Too bad they'll probably be moving once her husband finishes his masters, since he's in the military. So far she's been our only baby sitter since we've moved here.
Still haven't gotten the pictures from the Shedd developed--maybe this weekend we'll get around to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment