First it was Leo screaming in the middle of the night because he had a bad dream. All he would say about it (and repeated again this morning) is that he was scared of the school bus, round and round. Ok, he's never ridden a bus, and I refuse to believe that he is scared of a song.
Second, it was Leo screaming this morning because he didn't want to go to school. First he tried to convince Papa to stay home, then he said he wanted to stay with Mama, and then he just kept repeating that he wanted to stay home, and once or twice said he wanted to hibernate. I felt so bad, but I know he loves school. But, I had a really hard time keeping my cool (and didn't really) while buckling him into the car. It had been really difficult to get him into his coat, and then he was screaming and thrashing while I tried to buckle him in. I did shout at him to be quiet because in thrashing he caused my to bang my lower lip on the door frame of the car. Ouch. Of course, then he screamed more. By the time I dropped him off he stopped crying and I apologized. Whew. He wouldn't say goodbye to me as I left, but that's not all that unusual.
Excedrin take me away...
No comments:
Post a Comment