I spent a half-hour yesterday assembling Leo's new tricycle, because he's outgrown his old scooter. He loved riding it yesterday, and spent more time outside today before dinner. Yes, he has a bike helmet, but we need to try to adjust the fit sometime while it rains. (That way, we can keep him inside while we tinker with the fit.)
There are some other quotes that haven't made it into the last couple posts:
- "I wanna see how (it) works" (often while playing with something that he shouldn't be playing with.
- "I('m) very tall"... while climbing on various furniture and other things not always meant to be climbed.
- "Oh my goodness gracious"... at the drop of a hat
- "I do by 'self"... (almost) whenever we try to help him with something, especially if he thinks he already knows how. (Brushing teeth, climbing into his booster seat, getting undressed, or pretty much anything.)
- "Clean up do your share"... sing-songed to this tune.
- "Num num de-licious"... with extra emphasis on the "de"
- "Leave me alone" or "go away"... if Mama or Papa gets too interfering
1 comment:
as Otto would say... So Cute!
We go through the "wanna stay at the house" mornings too. Always tough. I've decided that with O it's more the transition than anything else. He gets just as aggravated in the afternoon when it's time to leave day care and go home!
Post a Comment