Sunday, March 16, 2008

Si senor

They've been teaching a little Spanish at daycare and Leo knows some shapes, numbers, and colors. This morning Jeff asked Leo if he wanted some water and Leo said, "No, agua."

Leo has been fighting getting dressed lately, asking instead for either "pjs all day" or "naked baby."

Right before I took this picture, Leo was trying to eat crackers and keep his pacifier at the same time. Since he didn't have any pockets, he was holding the pacifier under his chin and eating the crackers. He finished them before I could grab the camera.




The Great Tupperhead makes an appearance.













More naked baby, this time reading stories before bed. He asked for the blanket so he could be all "cozy and warm."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the naked stage. Jon strips Otto at night and he has "naked time" before getting in the bath. He'll do several laps around the upstairs before settling down. They're so funny...