Sunday, April 27, 2008

This week's sayings

Sorry not much to post lately--slow week I guess (also, the camera is still at work where I am using it for a project).

(Funny) Things Leo's been saying:
  • Who's that guy? (about any individual pictured in print or on a screen, or sometimes, behind us in line at the store).
  • Hey mommy, whatcha doin'? (ok, not by itself funny, but being said carefully and deliberately by a two-year old, it's just funny--trust me. Actually, that's true for most of the things on this list).
  • I play tuba (instead of trumpet).
  • I run real fast.
  • Mason pushed me. (We all got together for dinner last night and the boys were entertaining themselves. All was fine until Mason just couldn't get enough of Leo and kept hugging him until they fell over.)
  • Where'd Ms.Deanna (or anyone) go? He always wants to know where his friends and teachers are when he's not at school. Ms. Deanna babysat for him Friday night (we went to dinner and a dance to celebrate Jeff's birthday, which is Weds) and the first thing out of Leo's mouth Sat morning was, "Where's Ms. Deanna?"
  • Oses and Teeses (Added by Jeff on Sunday morning, overheard while Leo was busy playing with the Upwords tiles)
  • I try to do it. (Added by Jeff on Sunday morning -- Leo was being particularly stubborn about attempting to clip his own fingernails, all by himself. Wouldn't let us touch the toenails, and wouldn't let us help him get it lined up. Fortunately, Kirstin had just finished clipping his nails, so he didn't do much damage.)

No comments: