Leo wanted you all to know that today is his Papa's 32nd birthday (for those of you counting, yes, Mama is older than Papa). Leo (and hence the rest of us) celebrated by staying up all night Tuesday and staying home sick with a fever and a cough today. Mama stayed home with him and hopes he can go back to school tomorrow, but isn't counting on it. (I think my pronouns might be convoluted in there somewhere, but I'm too tired to fix them--just read it slowly and I think you'll get it.)
Jeff says he enjoyed his birthday, but wishes he had been more awake for it. That sounds like something an 82 year old might say, not a 32 year old...but Leo is worth it.
1 comment:
belated happy birthday to Jeff! Hope Leo is recovered -- and FYI, if I want to clip nails on my little man anymore I have to do stealth attacks when he's asleep.
:^) H
Post a Comment