Kirstin leaves tomorrow morning for a week-long business trip to San Diego. As always happens when the suitcases come out, Leo has been fascinated and playing with them frequently in the last couple days.
We went shopping for a new digital camera this morning. The old one isn't going away any time real soon, but Kirstin's been complaining for a couple years that it's larger and heavier than she would really like. The winner was a Canon model. She's taking it with her, so the first public pictures from it will have to wait until she gets back. I've tried to convince Leo to use the (old) camera to take pictures of her packing; I'll look at them later tonight or tomorrow.
Kirstin says that the week I was gone was easier than she expected. I've got several busy days, and with me having class two nights, play date with Mason another, and a Tae Kwon Do dinner the night she comes home, it may be easy enough.
I'll try to post an update or two while she's gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment