Leo enjoyed his stocking. He got a set of stickers and some chocolate. I let him eat some chocolate before breakfast (St. Nicks is one of the few times I'll allow this) and he had fun doing a project with his stickers while we watched cartoons.
We went to visit some friends with a new (7 wks) baby, and Leo was more interested in exploring their house and petting their cat than the baby, but he did take an interest in little Tobias.
Leo did not nap today, and while he was generally well-behaved for most of the afternoon while Jeff worked away at his last class project, I was glad when Leo went to bed willingly at about 7pm.
In other random news, Leo's new expression is "of course." If you ask him a question and the answer is yes, he'll say "of course" instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment