Anywho, Leo had a blast at swim class tonight--it's only 2-4 kids (depending on who shows up) in his section, so he gets lots of attention. He cried when it was time to go home because he wanted to keep swimming. Class ends at 7:55pm and by the time we get him dry and in pj's and home and then eat snack and brush teeth it's after 8:30pm. He's going to be crabby in the morning. next week I will remember to take the snack with us so he can eat it in the car on the way home.
This weekend the weather was nice, so we played in the yard.
2 comments:
I read Leo's blog every week, I just don't leave comments! I could say the same thing about my Africa travel blog, where hardly anyone leaves comments, but I *think* folks are reading it!
Are you? :)
your friend and Leo-fan,
--heidi--
o.k., everyone. Honk if you read Leo's blog. Granny m
Post a Comment