Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First day home alone

The Dunns went home today, and we were sad to see them go. That meant today was Molly's and my first day home alone together. although tomorrow will be the real test as we'll need to get Leo to school (Memaw and Bebop took him today).

The day was good, but I only got one of two things on my to-do list done (I was trying to be realistic in only having two things). While I got the load of laundry done, the walk was replaced with a nap. Oh well, maybe we'll walk tomorrow.



A smiley baby



















A happy boy at the park.












Family portrait--right before we went on a date on Saturday night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unlike her brother, Molly appears to be somewhat camera shy. I'm sure that will change, and soon they will both be vying for the attention of the camera lens. Can't wait to see them both.

As always, much love, granny m

Anonymous said...

As for the household chores, you need to keep in mind my favorite saying - "Go away cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."

Take care of yourself and enjoy time spent with your family and loved ones, and everything else will somehow fall into place. There will always be dust, cobwebs, and dirty clothes. But, there are so few precious moments to spend with family and loved ones. Enjoy them while you can.

granny m

Anonymous said...

love your shirt Kirstin, you look great. I look forward to seeing all of you this weekend!

auntie LL