Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weekly update

My good friend Jeni and I have a semi-annual date to hit the local kids consignment sale. The most recent was last weekend. The spring sale usually isn't as good as the fall one, so our habit is to go to Old Navy and Target afterward. I found Leo this cute shirt with headphones on it at Old Navy. It fits his whole rock star persona pretty well.













Scrunch baby on papa's lap.



















I don't know what she's thinking about, but it's taking all of her concentration.












Loved the hand (this is from this morning). Molly's been giving us a fairly regular eating/sleeping pattern (I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a schedule). Last night we got the nice 4 hour stretch between feedings at 11:30pm and 3:30am.








Look at that great bow grip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on, Leo! Way to go!

Re pic #3, looks like Molly is giving us her version of "The Thinker".

K&J, thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedules to post the pics. Can't tell you enough how much it is enjoyed and appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leo,

do they have those in my size? we could be twins! :)

auntie LL